With the following installation instructions you can completely rebuild your system. It does not matter if there is an operating system on your hard disk or not. You will need a USB stick and the Creation Tool from Microsoft. If you HIER Click here for instructions on how to create a bootable USB flash drive.
1. After you have created the bootable USB, restart the PC. Now you will see the boot image right at the beginning. The image depends on the mainboard and is therefore different from PC to PC. To get into the "boot menu" you have to press different key combinations. Here you can see a list of different PC manufacturers.
- Acer: F12, ALT + F2
- Asus: ESC, F8
- ASROCK: F11
- Dell: F12
- Gigabyte: F12
- HP: ESC, F9
- Lenovo: F8, F10, F12, fn + F11, Nano Taste
- MSI: F11
- Samsung: F12
- Sony: ESC, F11
- Toshiba: F1
2. In the boot menu you have to change the boot order. So that the PC can be started from the USB stick, this must be set in the first place.
3.Press any key on the keyboard.
4.Have a little patience until the preparations are finished.
5. Enter your language and other settings and click "Next".
6. Click on "Install now
7. Wait until the setup is finished.
8. Now enter the product key. Alternatively, you can enter it later by clicking on "I don't have a product key" and then on "Next".
9. Select the operating system you want to install and click "Next".
9. Accept the license terms and click "Next".
10. Click on "Custom: install Windows only".
11.Delete all existing partitions.
12.Confirm this with "OK".
13. When all partitions have been deleted, click "Next".
14. Be patient until your Windows is installed.
16. Your Windows will now be installed. If you did not activate it with your product key during the process described above, please adhere to the following Aktivierungsanleitung.